- Participants must study the rules and regulations listed below carefully. Participants who have completed the registration process agree to be abided by the rules and regulations of the event that has been signed up.
- Once the application is accepted, application fee is non-refundable & non-transferable under any circumstances. A confirmation email will be sent to the registered email address within 10 working days after the Organizer has received the registration. Otherwise, please contact the Organizer immediately.
- Repeated applications in same race will be counted as a single application. The extra application fee is non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another applicant or other races. Also, the submitted form and information will not be returned.
- A confirmation email will be sent to the participants upon successful registration (ONLY team leader will be received the confirmation email). If you do not receive the confirmation email after your registration, please contact us by email email@example.com or call (852) 2117 1650 for assistance.
- A notification email notice regarding collection of runner pack will be sent to the registered participants two week before the event day.
- Participants have to show either the hard copy or electronic copy of the notification email to our staff to collect the runner pack & event materials.
Health & Safety Advice
- Participants should make sure their health conditions are suitable for the race. In cases of doubt, please seek medical advice in advance.
- Participants should understand the event content and nature and participation of this event requires physical exertion. Participants should be in sound medical condition capable of participating in the event. The Organizer suggests all participants to monitor their own physical conditions deemed fit and capable for participating in the event. In case you are feeling sick during the event, you should immediately stop the activity and do seek help from the onsite race officials.
- Participants should take protective measures against UV, such as applying sunscreen, wearing cap and replenishing water.
- People who are pregnant or with chronic diseases, like heart disease and high blood pressure, are not recommended to participate in the event.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disallow or disqualify any person who is known or suspected to be physically unfit to participate in the event and such person shall accept.
- Public liability insurance is covered by the Organizer of the event. Participants are also advised to purchase their own insurance cover if necessary.
Epidemic Prevention Arrangement
- In response to the epidemic prevention policy, only registered participants will be allowed to enter the venue. Participants will be required to show the event number bib / hand strap for identification.
- All participants are requested to scan the QR code via the "LeaveHomeSafe" Mobile App at the fair entrance or complete the registration form in online or physical format provided.
- Participants need to pass body temperature screening before entering the venue.
- Participants are required to wear a mask in the event area, during running, yoga or in venue. Participants can be find the Pocari Sweat x MaskOn Limited Edition Mask (3 pcs) are included in runner pack.
- Every participant must complete a health declaration form.
- Sanitizers, disinfected mat will be provided in venue.
- The following is not allow to enter the venue:
- The person who under compulsory quarantine and their "close contacts"
- "Close contacts" of confirmed cases 21 days before the event
- The person who has traveled abroad 30 days before the event
- The arrangement will be updated according to the government's epidemic prevention requirements. All epidemic prevention arrangements are subject to email. Please keep close for updates in our emails.
- If Typhoon Signal No.8 or above is hoisted at any time from 2:00pm on the day before event, the event will be cancelled.
- If the Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted at any time from 4:00 am on the event day, the event will be cancelled.
- If the race is cancelled due to the above Inclement Weather/Condition Warnings hoisting, entry fee will not be refunded.
- If the above Inclement Weather/Condition Warnings are hoisted after the commencement of race, the Event Director has the right to change the event distance or event arrangement or to stop the event. Entry Fee will not be refunded.
- Please check the event day weather from the Hong Kong Observatory (Tel: 1878200).
- Please stay tuned with the updates on this event website and Facebook page of Sportsoho Media Limited
- If the event is cancelled due to Novel Coronavirus Infection or venue unavailability, the arrangement will be announced on this event website and Facebook page of Sportsoho Media Limited.
- Baggage storage will be provided. Please do not bring any valuable items. The Organizer is not responsible for the lost or damage of the baggage stored. Participants are deemed to be accepting this term when using the baggage storage service.
- Should there be any emergency or assistance needed during the event, participants shall contact the officials at the information centre.
- All prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend or clarify the above race rules.